Clear Bracesat Dentalcare Swindon
Straighten your teeth with Clear Braces in Swindon
Clear braces are popular with our patients because they are practically invisible which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone else knowing.
There are no brackets or wires with clear braces. Instead they are made from thin, clear plastic and work by sitting over the top of your teeth.
You will be given a series of clear aligners which you wear, usually for 2 weeks per aligner. Changing your clear braces every 2 weeks allows for the gradual movement of your teeth. Many patients find that their teeth have been straightened within a matter of months.
Unlike traditional fixed braces, clear braces are removable. You must take them out to eat and drink as well as to brush your teeth. It’s easier to maintain a good oral hygiene with these braces as food cannot get trapped in your braces.
For more information, book a free patient assessment with our Patient Coordinator, or you can book a consultation with the Orthodontist for £75.
Benefits of invisible braces in Swindon
There are many benefits in having invisible braces fitted at Dentalcare Swindon and Orthodontics:
- Clear braces are practically invisible, and most people won’t be able to tell that you’re wearing them
- You can remove these braces, and this means you can brush and floss your teeth as usual
- Treatment time with invisible braces can be quick. Many patients have their teeth straightened within 3 to 12 months
- Clear braces are suitable for most adults of all ages
- You could have a stunning new smile in just a matter of months and a boost to your confidence
- We offer affordable clear braces with finance options to suit you, including 0% interest
- We work with you to achieve a personal, holistic approach that takes into account your dental and overall health
Frequently asked questions about the Clear Braces
Why do you need to change braces every 2 weeks?
Each aligner is designed to fit and straighten your teeth at the different stages of your treatment. Once you have worn them for the specified time, you simply move on to the next aligner in your plan.
How long do I need to wear my clear braces?
Your dentist can clarify this for you, but usually you need to wear your aligners for a minimum of 20 hours a day and aligners are changed every 2 weeks.
Will I still need to see the Orthodontist during treatment?
Yes, you will usually see your Orthodontist every 6 to 8 weeks. The advantage with clear braces is that because you are given your aligners upfront, you don’t need to visit your Orthodontist as frequently as you do when wearing other braces.
Will clear braces work for me?
You will need to have a consultation with your dentist so that they can assess your teeth and gums. In most cases patients are suitable for clear braces and very rarely do we have to turn patients down for this type of treatment. This usually only happens in very complex orthodontic cases.